"Editorial Use Only" content is made for use in stories or articles about newsworthy events or items of public interest. This type of content can not be used for any kind of commercial purpose. These guidelines apply even if your organization is non-profit.
You are allowed to:
Download, edit and remix for editorial use only in
• News articles
• Other newsworthy publications
You are not allowed to:
Rent, license, sublicense, sell or redistribute this file or any modified version of it. This Editorial content may not be used in:
• Product Packaging
• Any other commercial/promotional use
How to Attribute:
Below are instructions on how to provide attribution for files marked with the Editorial Use Only License
• For TV/Broadcast: please mention Videezy.com in the final credits.
• For Offline Use (such as a work presentation): Please mention Videezy.com in the final copy.
• For Web:copy and paste the HTML on the "license info" popup on the download page of the content